Wednesday 15 February 2012

North Berwick

Today the weather was far too good to justify climbing inside, like we usually do on a wednesday, so I headed off to North Berwick Law in East Lothian where I met up with Tom Eadington, Morgan Trigg, Ted Angus, Rob Askew and Chris Prescott.
I arrived early so I warmed up by having a blast at the first few move son Law of Gravity before putting the quick draws up on Fogtwon (7a+) once the others arrived. I had been trying Fogtown in the summer. I was finding it quite hard and didn't see myself leading it. Today, after initially forgetting the sequence, I managed to get it clean up to the last move 3 times on lead. The last moves is a big span/small dyno to a small but good crimp. It takes a lot of commitment to make the move, which is something I seem to be lacking when on lead. It was feeling good though so should hopefully be ticked before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment